Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed;
- The right of access;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object; and
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
You can address any complaint to your national Data Protection Authority
We handle all of the above subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
If you wish to act on any of these rights, please email ‘moon @ lunarcoaching [.com]’ and inform us what your needs are
and we will comply with you within what is legally allowed and as quickly as possible.